商务英语对话

2024-05-24 05:16

1. 商务英语对话

Getting people’s attention 引起别人注意

  1. Can I talk to you ? 能和你谈一下吗?

  2. Can we talk? 能一块儿谈谈吗?

  3. Let’s talk. 我们谈谈吧。

  4. Excuse me. You got a minute? 对不起,能耽误你一分钟吗?

  5. May I have a word with you? 能和你说句话吗?

 

 Launching conversation with a piece of news. 讲述一条消息来打开话题

  1. Listen up. 听着。

  2. Now hear this! 你听着!

  3. Get a load of this. 你听听这个。(load:大量,许多)

  4. Are you ready for this? 想听着。

  5. Guess what? 你猜怎么的?

 

 Asking other people if they understand 问别人是否听明白了

  1. Do you understand? 你明白吗?

  2. Do you know that I mean? 知道我的意思吗?

  3. See what I mean? 明白我的意思吗?

  4. Do you know what I’m talking about? 知道我讲的是什么吗?

  5. Know what I’m saying? 知道我在说什么吗?

 

 Indicating that you understand 表示明白对方的意思.

  1. I hear you 知道了.

  2. I got you. 明白了.

  3. I can see that. 这一点我明白.

  4. I hear what you’re saying. 我明白你的意思.

  5. Okay, I know just what you mean. 嗯,我明白你的意思.

 

 If you do not catch what was said 假如你没听清对方说的话.

  1. I beg you pardon? 对不起,你说什么?

  2. What was that? 你说什么?

  3. Say what? 你说什么?

  4. Excuse me? What did you say? 对不起,你说什么?

  5. I’m sorry. I missed that. 对不起,我没听清.

 

英语情景对话,商务英语对话 - 赞同& 反对

 Agreement & Disagreement 赞同& 反对

  Simple agreement 简单的赞同语

  1. Yes. 是的.

  2. Yeah. 是的.

  3. Yep. 是的.

  4. Yup. 是的. (yeah , yeh 和 yup 都是口语中yes的变体. )

  5. Sure. 当然.

 

 Saying that you agree. 表示赞同

  1. I quite agree with you. 我很赞同你的看法.

  2. I share your view on that. 对这件事我们看法一致.

  3. I’m sure you are right. 当然你是对的.

  4. I don’t think anyone would disagree. 我想没人会反对.

  5. I have no problem with that. 对这一点我没有异议.

 

 Qualified or partial agreement 有保留的或部分赞同

  1. Could be. 也许.

  2. If you say so. 既然你这么说.

  3. So it seems. 好像是这么回事.

  4. So to speak. 可以那么说.

  5. In a manner of speaking. 不妨这么说吧.

 

 Simple disagreement 简单的反对语

  1. No. 不

  2. Nope. 不

  3. Not really. 不是吧.

  4. Not at all. 绝不是

  5. Of course not.当然不是

 

 Saying that you disagree. 表示不同意

  1. I don’t think so. 我不这么想.

  2. Do you really think so? 你真的这么想吗?

  3. Don’t be too sure. 别那么肯定.

  4. Don’t speak too soon. 话不要说得太早.

  5. I wouldn’t say that. 我并不那么忍为.

 

 Showing strong disagreement 表示较强烈的反对.

  1. No, I won’t agree! Don’t waste your breath. 不. 我不会同意的. 别跟我这儿费口舌.

  2. Do you expect me to accept that? 你以为我会接受吗?

  3. Over my dead body! 我死也不会同意!

  4. What are you talking about? 你在说什么呀?

  5. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吗?

商务英语对话

2. 商务英语口语对话,求商务英语对话

一、上班第一天的英语对话  
  A: Hello. Welcome to C&C Company你好。欢迎你到C&C公司来。    B: Hello. Good morning. I’m George Chen.你好,早上好。我是乔治·陈。  
  A: Nice to meet you George. I’m glad you’ll be working for us. We’re like a big family here. We all work together as a team.乔治,很高兴见到你,我很高兴你能到我们这里来工作,我们这就像是一个大家庭,所有的人工作在一起,就像一个团队  
  B: That’s great. I’m eager to start.太好了。我都等不及要开始工作了  
  A: Well, let me tell you about some of our policies and practices here.好的,那我就把这里的规章制度先跟你说一下。  
  B: All right. That will be a big help. I’m fresh out of college.好的。那会对我帮助很大。我刚从学校毕业。    A: We requite all our employees to arrive for work on time and we insist that they keep their lunch hours to a reasonable length.我们要求员工准时到岗,而且午餐的时间不要过长    B: I understand. That seems easy to follow.我明白,这很容易做到。  
  A: Employee character is very important to us. We expect everyone here at C&C to be industrious, cooperative, honest and open-minded.员工性格很重要。我们希望C&C公司的的员工勤奋、协作、诚实、开明  
  B: I’m very glad to hear that. I think I possess all of those qualities.    很高兴听到这些。上述素质我都具备。  
  A: We also try to do the best we can for our employees. We feel obligated to provide a safe working environment, and we make every effort to listen to our employees’ concerns.我们也努力为员工创造最好的条件。我们有责任为员工提供一个安全可靠的工作环境,我们也聆听员工们的呼声    B: That’s very admirable. That’s also one of the reasons I wanted to work here.    那好极了。这也是我想到这里工作的原因之一  
  A: Now, perhaps you have some questions. Is there any additional information I can provide?现在你可能有些问题要问吧。你还想了解些什么呢?  
  B: Yes,As a matter of fact. I have a few questions.是的,我有好几个问题要问呢!    A: Certainly. Go ahead!尽管问吧!  
  B: Will I be required to have a medical examination before I start work?我开始上班之前要不要进行体格检查?  
  A: Yes, definitely. But the company will cover the expense.是的,一定要体检。但是公司会出这笔钱。    B: And would I have to go through special training or preparations for the job?    我要不要通过一些特殊的岗前培训?  
  A: Yes, you would. Our company believes in employee training and self-improvement.是的,要参加培训。我们公司秉承员工培训和个人成长的信念。  
  B: And would it be necessary for me to work on weekends?我在周末有没有必要加班?    A: No, that wouldn’t be necessary.不必。  
  B: And one more question: do employees here have to go through a probation period?    还有一个问题:这里的员工有没有试用期?  
A: No, they don’t. Once you are hired you have the same rights and great privileges as other employees.没有,你一旦被录用了,就享有和其他员工一样的权利。    B: I see. That’s great.我明白了。太好了。  

  A: Do you have any other questions?你还有别的问题吗?  
  B: No, I don’t think so. You’ve been so helpful.我想没有了,你帮我解决了很多疑问    A:All right. I’m glad to hear that.好的,很高兴你这么说。  
  B:Well,I’ve probably taken up enough of your time.我占用你的时间已经够多了    A: We’ll talk again soon.我们很快会再见的。  
  B: I’ve enjoyed talking with you. Thank you very much.我很喜欢跟你谈话,谢谢。    A: You’re very welcome.不用客气。    
二、工作进度  
  A: Kim, have you made contact with Mr. Lee?金姆,你跟李先生联系上了没有?    B: Not yet, Mr. Wang. But I’m working on it.还没有,王先生。我正在联系。    A: What seems to be the problem?是怎么回事?  
  B: I just keep getting a busy signal.我打的时候老是占线。  
  A: Maybe his phone is out of order. Anyway, keep working on it. I really need an answer about the contract I sent him.也许是他的电话坏了。不管怎么样,继续联系吧。我确实想知道他对那份合同的回应。    B: All right, I’ll let you know when I get through.好的,接通了我就告诉你。  
  三、谈论休假的英语对话  
  A: I’ve been working hard for a whole year. I really need a break.我辛辛苦苦工作了整整一年。我真得歇歇了。  
  B: That’s true. You need to take some time off to relax.真的。你需要抽出一些时间放松一下。    A: You said it. I’m looking forward to my annual vacation.你说得没错。我正期待着年假的到来。    B: When are you going to take your vacation?你什么时候开始休假?    A: Later this month. I can’t wait!这个月底。我等不及了!  
  B: I really envy you. I’m not taking my vacation until December.我真羡慕你。我要到十二月份才能休假。  
  四、化解同事矛盾的英语对话  
  A: Sam, you’ve got to forgive me.山姆,你得原谅我。    B: Forgive you for what?原谅你什么?  
  A: I used your computer. And I’m afraid I’ve erased your personal files accidentally.我用了你的电脑。恐怕我不小心把你的私人文件删掉了。  
  B: No! Are you kidding me?不!你跟我开玩笑?    A: I’m afraid not. I apologize.不是,我很抱歉  
  B: I can’t believe it! I have all my important personal documents stored in that computer. It’s no laughing matter.我简直不敢相信!我将所有重要的私人资料都存入电脑了。这可不是闹着玩的。  
  A: I told you I’m sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?我都跟你道歉了。我怎样做才能弥补我的过错?  
  B: Well, you should be sorry! Don’t ever use my computer again! You can’t do anything now, it’s too late!你应该道歉!再也不许用我的电脑了!现在你做什么都没有用了,已经太迟了!    
五、闲谈周末的对话  
  A: Jim, how was your weekend?吉姆,你的周末过得怎么样?  
  B: I went to the beach with my friends and had a barbecue there.我跟朋友去海滩玩了,还在那儿吃了烧烤。    A: That sounds like a lot of fun. Did you go swimming, too?那一定很好玩。你们也游泳了吧?    B: Sure. I think it’s a fantastic place to go.当然。我觉得那是个好去处。

3. 关于常用的商务英语对话

  随着经济的快速发展,当下商务英语的研究在全球范围内正炙手可热。我整理了,欢迎阅读! 
     一  
    A : What's the bonus like at your pany ? 
 
    B : Well, it's OK, I suppose. We get about the equivalent of six months' salary . 
 
    A : Six months' salary? Are you serious? That's incredible! 
 
  
 
    B : Maybe. But you'd be amazed at how little's left after the credit panies have deducted their share from my account. 
 
    A : Hey, I know what that's like. I bought a BMW on my Visa card. Now the payments really hurt. 
 
    B : Well, you're lucky that you're still able to make your payments. I missed a credit payment last month. Now my bank account's overdrawn, and the pany is threatening to take back my purchases. 
 
    A : What did you buy? 
 
    B : A new home health monitor. 
 
    A : Health Monitor? I read an article about that racket. They're overpriced to begin with ! Listen : if I were you, I'd let them take back their monitor and spend my money on something more practical . 
 
    B : You're kidding! 
 
    A : No joke! 
 
    B : That's something else! Maybe I'll return it to them. 
     二  
    A: Is your factory still in trouble? 你们工厂是否还有麻烦? 
 
    B: Yeah. The unions declare that they will book off on May Day if the management doesn't accept their requirements. 是的。工会声称如果资方不满足他们的要求,他们劳动节那天就不上班。 
 
    A: What's the management's attitude? 那资方是什么态度? 
 
    B: They won't promise either. 他们也不愿让步。 
     三  
    A: Have you checked how much of the contents of the damaged bales can still be used? 
 
    A:你们查过了吗?破损包中有多少货物还可以用? 
 
    B: The report said that the majority could be salvaged. About 20% can't be used or sold out. We are very anxious about it. We had counted on receiving the shipment to plete several orders. 
 
    B:检验报告说,大部分还可利用,约有20%左右不能用或无法售出,我们对此事很着急,因为我们原来指望收到这批货来履行好几批订单。 
 
    A: We understand your problem. 
 
    A:我很理解你们的困难。 
 
    B: I'm sure we can count on your support to help us to overe the present difficulty. 
 
    B:我确信我们能得到你们的帮助来克服目前的困难。 
 
    A: What do you suggest for a settlement? 
 
    A:你建议怎样来处理这个问题? 
 
    B: We are willing to accept the shipment if you will allow a 30% reduction in price. 
 
    B:如果你方减价20%的话,我们 愿意接受这批货物。 
 
    A: Let's promise on a 20% reduction in price on this shipment. And for your next order, we'll give you some preferential terms in addition to what you are getting from us now. 
 
    A:咱们折中好了,这批货物减价 20% ,下次你们订货时,除目前已有的条件外,我们另外再给些优惠。 
 
    B: I appreciate your quick decision, Mr. Mathew. We accept the proposal. I'm glad we have found a solution. 
 
    B:张先生,你们这么快就做出了决定,我表示赞赏,我们接受建议。很高兴,我们找到解决的办法。 
 
    

关于常用的商务英语对话

4. 商务英语口语对话范文

  在商务合作之中,和外国的客户用英语进行对话是很自然的事情。下面是我给大家整理了  商务英语  对话,供大家参阅!
         商务英语对话:国际贸易   
      Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking.
   
      贝蒂:喂,业务部,我是贝蒂_菲尔兹。
   
      Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers.
   
      拉夫:嗨,菲尔兹女士。我是世界计算机的瑞夫_皮特森。
   
      Betty:Yes, how may I help you?
   
      贝蒂:好的,我能为你效劳吗?
   
      Ralph:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.
   
      拉夫:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。
   
      Betty:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?
   
      贝蒂:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣?
   
      Ralph:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.
   
      拉夫:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。
   
      Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.
   
      贝蒂:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5 的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。
   
      Ralph:And the price on the RS-four?
   
      拉夫:那RS-4 的价格呢?
   
      Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.
   
      贝蒂:RS-4 是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。
   
      Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?
   
      拉夫:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4 型的资料和  说明书  吗?
   
      Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.
   
      贝蒂:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。
   
      Ralph:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.
   
      拉夫:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。
         商务英语对话:下定单   
      Leslie:How are you this afternoon?
   
      莱司利:今天下午过得如何?
   
      Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.
   
      保罗:还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。
   
      Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list.
   
      莱司利:好的。这是我们的价目表。
   
      Paul:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?
   
      保罗:我看看……。你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗?
   
      Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.
   
      莱司利:当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。
   
      Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?
   
      保罗:如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?
   
      Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.
   
      莱司利:订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。
   
      Paul:What about lead time?
   
      保罗:交货时间呢?
   
      Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.
   
      莱司利:在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。
   
      Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment?
   
      保罗:所以,你们在送货前要先收货款?
   
      Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.
   
      莱司利:是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。
   
      Paul:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.
   
      保罗:那我想就先下六百组的订单。
   
      Leslie:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.
   
      莱司利:太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名。
         商务英语对话:国际贸易  保险     
      Helen:I'm calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage you've requested for your order.
   
      海伦:我打电话来是想讨论你所要求的订单保险额的级别。
   
      Henry:I believe that we have requested an amount twenty-five percent above the invoice value?
   
      亨利:我想我们要求的是高于发票价值百分之二十五的保险金额。
   
      Helen:Yes, that's right. We have no problem in complying with your request, but we think that the amount is a bit excessive.
   
      海伦:是的,没错。我们可以答应这个要求,但是我们觉得金额有点太高。
   
      Henry:We've had a lot of trouble in the past with damaged goods.
   
      亨利:我们过去有太多货物毁损的困扰。
   
      Helen:I can understand your concern. However, the normal coverage for goods of this type is to insure them for the total invoice amount plus ten percent.
   
      海伦:我能了解你的考虑。然而,一般这类产品的保险额度是发票总额再加百分之十。
   
      Henry:We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection.
   
      亨利:有额外的保障会让我们觉得安全些。
   
      Helen:Unfortunately, if you want to increase the coverage, we will have to charge you extra for the additional cost.
   
      海伦:很遗憾,如果你们想增加保险额的话,我们就得向你们收取额外的费用。
   
      Henry:But the insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation.
   
      亨利:但是保险应该包含在报价里了。
   
      Helen:Yes, but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates.
   
      海伦:是的,但是我们向你们报的价是一般比例下的正常保险额。
   
      Henry:I see.
   
      亨利:我了解。
   
      Helen:We can, however, arrange the extra coverage. But I suggest you contact your insurance agent there and compare rates.
   
      海伦:不过超出的保险额我们可以再商量。但是我建议你和你们那边的保险代理商联络并比较一下价格。
   
      Henry:You're right. It might be cheaper on this end.
   
      亨利:你说得没错,在这边可能会比较便宜。
   
      Helen:Fax me whatever rates you find there and I'll compare them with what we can offer.
   
      海伦:不论你那里找到的是那一种价格都传真给我,我会和我们可以提供的价格来做比较。

5. 简单的商务英语对话

假设A就是那个秘书,叫“李”;B是Rollins. 

A: International Trading. Lee speaking. 
B: Hi Lee, this is Rollins. May I speak to Mr. Chen? 
A: Oh hi Rollins. I'm afraid Chen is not available at the moment. 
B: Is he out or...? 
A: Actually he's having an urgent meeting. Would you like me to take a   
   a message for him? 
B: It's okay. I'll call back. 
A: I'll wait for your call then. Bye. 


小明:It's difficult for us to push the sale of your digital cameras nowadays. 
现在我们很难把您的数码相机销售。 
小红:What seems to be the problem? 
问题在那里? 
小明:Price.Frankly, your price is on the high side. 
价格,说实话,你们的价格是偏高的。 
小红:As you may have noticed,the price skyrockets in raw materials,so we're forced to adjust our prices accordingly. 
正如您可能已经注意到,原材料价格上升,所以我们不得不调整我们的产品售价。 
小明:I'm sorry to say we have to close business at that price. Aren't we old friends?We've had a very good business relationship over the past years,I suggest you make an appropriate reduction. 
我很抱歉地说,我们不得不关闭该价格的业务。难道我们的老朋友?我们已经经历了过去几年非常良好的业务关系,我建议你作出适当减少。 
小红:Well,in view of our good cooperation over the past years. let's meet each other half way;I'll make a reduction by3%. 
同时,在我们过去几年的良好合作。让我们相见了一半,我会做出减少3%。 


Peter:I'd like to get the ball rolling by talking about prices. 
我们从价格开始吧。 
Smith:Shoot. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. 
洗耳恭听。我很乐意回答你的任何问题。 
Peter:Your products are very good. But I'm a little worried about the prices you're asking. 
贵司产品非常不错,但我有点担心你的价格。 
Smith:You think we will be asking for more? 
你认为我们会要的更多吗? 
Peter:That's not exactly what I had in mind. I know your research costs are high, but what I'd like is a 25% discount. 
那并不是我想的。我知道你们的研究成本是很高,但我希望能得到七五折。 
Smith:That seems to be a little high. I don't know how we can make a profit with those numbers. 
太高了。这样的折扣我们没有利润了。 
Peter:We said we want 10000pcs over a three-month period. What if we plan orders for a year, with a guarantee? 
我们接下来的三个月需要采购10000个,如果我们保证一年的订单怎么样? 
Smith:If you can guarantee that on paper,I think we can discuss this further. 
如果你能将你的保证写下来的话。我想可以考虑。 


tanxiaoj:I'd like to arrange a meeting for some business .Do you have a conference room we could use? 
我想举行一商务会议,有这样的会议室吗? 
Receptionist:Certainly,Sir.We have a conference room for ten people at $150 an hour or a larger room for twenty people for $250 an hour. 
当然,先生。我们有可以容纳10人的会议室,每小时150美元,还有可以容纳20人的大一点的房间,每小时250美元。 
tanxiaoj:I'd prefer the smaller room.Can I book it for tomorrow morning at 11 a.m.? 
我还是喜欢小一点的房间,定在明天上午11点吧? 
Receptionist:Yes. that would be fine. 
行,那样可以。 


http://huihua.iciba.com/cat-6.html  这里有很多,你可以看看,希望这点回答能对你有所帮助
很高兴为您解答

简单的商务英语对话

6. 求商务英语基本对话知识

不知道你请的人的身份,也不知道是什么活动。
但以下这几句肯定是用得到

1.问候
Good Morning/afternoon, Mr./ Ms. XXX (May I speak to Mr./Ms. XXX (if the call needs to be transfered by an operation desk))
2.自我介绍
This is XXX calling from XX Investment Bureau. 
3.说明致电目的
We would like to invite u to the forum/conference/ceremony on XXX(领域)
4.简要介绍活动
This event is organized by XXXX (谁主办)for XXX(什么目的)
It's a half/full/2-day event on Month/Date(时间)in Place(地点)
5.请人干嘛
We hope you can XXX(give an openning speech/a key-note presentation) 
6.会议费用
Thie meeting/forum is free for participation.
Participation fee is XXXX one person, including meeting materials, luncheon...
7.结语
Thank you very much for your time. I will fax/copy you the meeting agenda shortly. If you have any question, please call me or email me.
Have a nice day.

如果是商业会议,关于会议的promotion只能自己考虑说哪些了。

7. 商务英语电话对话范文

      商务合作时,用英语来与客户进行对话,有什么范本吗?下面是我给大家整理的商务英语电话对话范文,供大家参阅!
         商务英语电话对话范文1         A: Hello, thank you for calling Bradford and Sons. This is Tracy speaking, how may I help you?
         A:您好,感谢您致电布拉德福家庭公司。我是特蕾西,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
         B: Hello. I would like to speak to your director of human resources, Ms.Jenkins, Please.
         B:你好,我想找你们的人力资源部主任詹金思小姐通话。
         A: Just a moment. I'll check to see if she is at her desk. May I tell her who is calling?
         A:稍等,我去看看她是否在办公室。请问您是哪位?
         B: This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance, I'm calling ___①___our meeting next Tuesday.
         B:我是米尔福德保险公司的比尔伯顿,我想问一下有关下周二我们见面的事。
         A: Thank you, Mr.Burton. Can you pleaseholdfor a moment? I'll check to see if she is available.
         A:谢谢你,伯顿先生。请您先等一会儿好吗?我去看看她是否在办公室。
         B: No problem.
         B:没问题。
         A: I'm sorry, Ms.Jenkins is away from her desk. She has already left for lunch. Would you like to____②____for her?
         A:非常抱歉,詹金思小姐现在不在办公室。她去吃午饭了。您愿意给她留个口信吗?
         B: Yes, please have her ____③____when she returns to the office. It's best if she can get in touch with me before 3 pm today, she can reach me at my office number, 635-8799.
         B:好的,请她回办公室后给我来电话。如果今天下午3点以前能与我联系的话就再好不过了,打办公室电话635-8799就可找到我。
         A: I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that, could you please repeat the number?
         A:对不起,我没跟上,您能再重复一下电话号码吗?
         B: ____④____, my office number is 635-8799,Tell her to ask for extension 31.
         B:没问题。我办公室的电话是635-8799,然后再接31分机。
         A: I'm sorry, Mr.Burton, just to confirm, your name is spelled B-U-R-T-O-N, is that correct?
         A:伯顿先生,不好意思。我想确认一下您的名字是B-U-R-T-O-N吗?
         B: Yes, and I represent Milford Insurance.
         B:是的,我是米尔福德保险公司的。
         A: I will make sure Ms.Jenkins receives your message and returns your call before 3pm this afternoon.
         A:我会把您的口信告诉詹金思小姐,让她在今天下午3点以前给您回电话。
         B: Thank you very much.
         B:非常感谢。
         商务英语电话对话范文2         FFICE ASSISTANT: Good morning. Odyssey Promotions. How may I help you?
         办公室文员: 早上好。这里是奥德赛企划公司。我能为您提供什么帮助吗?
         NICK: Hello, this is Nick Delwin from Communicon. Could I speak to Helen Turner, please?
         尼克: 你好,我是国际通讯公司的尼克·戴尔文。可以帮我转接海伦·特纳吗?
         OFFICE ASSISTANT: Just a moment, please. 办公室文员: 请稍等。
         OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for you. 办公室文员: 有个叫尼克·戴尔文的人打来电话要找你。
         HELEN: Thank you... Hi, Nick. Nice to hear from you. How’s the English weather?
         海伦: 谢谢……你好,尼克。很高兴接到你的电话。英国那边的天气怎么样?
         NICK: It’s pretty good for the time of year. What’s it like in New York? 尼克: 就今年这个时候来讲,还是相当不错的。纽约那边的天气呢?
         HELEN: Not good, I’m afraid. 海伦: 恐怕不怎么样。
         NICK: That’s a pity because I’m planning to come across next week.尼克:那真糟糕,因为我正打算下礼拜过去一趟。
         HELEN: Really? Well, you’ll ②come by to see us while you’re here, I hope?
         海伦: 真的吗?嗯,我希望你来的时候能顺便过来看看我们,可以吗?
         NICK: That’s what I’m phoning about. I’ve got a meeting with a customer in Boston on Tuesday of next week. I was hoping we could arrange to ③meet up either before or after.
         尼克: 这正是我打电话想要告诉你的事情。下礼拜二,我要在波士顿会见一个客户。我希望,在那之前或之后我们能找个时间见一下。
         HELEN: Great. That would give us a chance to show you the convention centre, and we could also ④drop in at Caesar’s Restaurant where Gregg has arranged your reception.
         海伦: 太好了。那样我们就有机会带领你参观一下会议中心了,而且我们还可以顺便去凯萨饭店,葛雷格已经在那里为你安排好了接待活动。
         NICK: That’s what I was thinking. 尼克: 我也是这么想的。
         HELEN: So you said you have to be in Boston on Tuesday? That’s the 8th? 海伦: 嗯,你说你要在礼拜二的时候到波士顿?那是8号吧?
         NICK: That’s right. Now, I could ⑤stop over in New York either on the way in - that would be the Monday...Would that be possible? 尼克: 没错。那样的话,我也可以在去之前先去纽约一趟——可能是礼拜一的时候——那没问题吧?
         HELEN: Ah, I’m afraid I won’t be in the office on Monday, and I think Gregg has meetings all day.
         海伦: 啊,恐怕礼拜一的时候我不在办公室,而且我想葛雷格全天都在开会。
         NICK: Uh-huh, well, the other possibility would be to arrange it after Boston on my way home.
         尼克: 嗯嗯,好吧,那另一个可能就是在我从波士顿回来的时候再安排见一下了。
         HELEN: When do you plan on leaving Boston? 海伦: 你打算什么时候离开波士顿?
         NICK: Could be either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning, but I would like to catch a flight back to London on Wednesday evening.可能是礼拜二下午,也可能是礼拜三上午,但我想赶在礼拜三晚上搭乘航班返回伦敦。
         HELEN: OK. Well, it would be best for us if you could fly in on the Wednesday morning. Either Gregg or I will pick you up at the airport, and then we could show you the convention centre and also Caesar’s. If there’s time, you could come back to the office and we’ll run through any of the details that still haven’t been finalized. 好。嗯,如果你能在礼拜三上午飞过来的话,那对我们来说最好不过了。葛雷格或者我可以去机场接你,之后,我们可以带你去参观会议中心和凯萨饭店。如果有时间的话,你可以再去一下我们的办公室,我们可以迅速处理一些还没有解决的细节问题。
         NICK: That sounds good. Just as long as I can get back to the airport for my evening flight.
         尼克: 听起来不错。只要我能赶回机场搭上我的夜班飞机就行。
         HELEN: No problem. Look, why don’t you fax me your information once you’ve confirmed your flight times? Then we’ll get back to you with an itinerary for the day - that’s Wednesday the 9th, right?
         海伦: 没问题。嗯,一旦你确定了你的航班日期,发个传真告诉我具体情况如何?那样我们就可以给你回复当天的日程安排——那天是9号礼拜三,对吧?
         NICK: That’s right. Good, well, I’ll do that and I look forward to seeing you next week.
         尼克: 没错。好,嗯,我会的,我期待着下礼拜和你们见面。
         HELEN: Same here. See you next week. 海伦: 我也是。下礼拜见。
         商务英语电话对话范文3         初级表达方式
         1. Hello, Bill Burton speaking.
         你好,我是比尔•伯顿。
         2. What can I do for you?
         您有事吗?
         3. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you.
         很高兴,我终于联系到您了。
         4. I will be out of town that day.
         那天,我要出城去办事。
         5. What about Thursday afternoon?
         周四下午怎么样?
         6. Will that work for you?
         你可以吗?
         7. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?
         我们定在2点好吗?
         8. Hello, is Doris available?
         你好,多丽丝在吗?
         9. Who’s calling please?
         请问您是哪位?
         中级表达方式
         1. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call.
         我是布拉德福家庭公司的詹妮•詹金思,您给我打过电话。
         2. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?
         我的秘书说您打电话问我们下周二见面的事,是吗?
         3. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?
         我们有没有可能把见面时间改到周一?
         4. I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday.
         对不起,恐怕我周一的日程已排满了。
         5. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?
         能否等您回来再说?
         6. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon.
         我盼着下周四下午2点与您见面。
         7. Actually, I do need to change the time of my appointment.
         事实上,我确实需要改一下预约时间。
         8. I have a scheduling conflict, and I can’t make it that early.
         我的行程安排有点冲突,所以我无法那么早到医院。
         9. Can you put me down for that time slot?
         你能把我的名字记在这个时间段吗?
         高级表达方式
         1. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday.
         我想告诉您下周二我不能赴约。
         2. I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things.
         我原本打算在离开之前处理好见面之事,不过我想我可以重新安排一下。
         3. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.
         你如果要更改时间,请随时打我手机联系。
         4. I’m calling to confirm your appointment for tomorrow morning at 9 am with Dr. Parker.
         我打电话是想确认一下你明天上午9点与帕克医生的预约有没有问题。
         5. Sorry ma’m, the only opening we have after lunch is 1:15, but I might be able to work you in after 4.
         对不起,夫人。午饭后唯一的空缺时间是1:15,不过我能把你加在4点以后。
         情景对话(范例)
         A:Hello, Bill Burton speaking. What can I do for you?
         B:Hello, Mr. Burton. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call. I’m sorry you missed me when you called my office this morning. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?
         A: Yes, Ms. Jenkins, thank you for returning my call. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday. I will be out of town that day. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?
         B: I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?
         A: Oh dear, I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things. Yes, we can arrange something. I will be back Thursday morning. What about Thursday afternoon? Would that work for you?
         B: That should be fine. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?
         A: Perfect. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.
         B: Thanks Mr. Burton. I’ll see you on Thursday.
         

商务英语电话对话范文

8. 商务英语对话句子

   
     在进行商务社交时说的话,与平常的表达方式有很大的区别哦。下面是我给大家整理的,供大家参阅! 
     :商务社交篇 
     1.How is every thing? 
     一切都好吗? 
   
     还可说成: 
     Is everything OK? 
     Is everything going well with you? 
     谚语: 
     To know everything is to know nothing. 
     样样精通,样样稀松。 
     2.Thank you for your ing. 
     感谢您的到来。 
     还可说成: 
     We are honored by your visit. 
     Thank you for your visit. 
     谚语: 
     Everything es to him who waits. 
     耐心等待,必有所得。 
     3.Fine! Thank you, and you? 
     谢谢,我很好。你还好吗? 
     还可说成: 
     I'm just great! How about you? 
     Very well, thank you! Are you well? 
     应用解析: 
     thank god 谢天谢地; thank one's lucky stars 感到非常幸运;no thanks to 不感谢,不归功于 
     4.How is it going? 
     近况如何? 
     还可说成: 
     How have you been recently? 
     How are you doing these days? 
     谚语: 
     You may go further and far worse. 
     往前走可能情形更坏劝人适可而止。 
     5.I'm delighted to meet you. 
     很高兴碰见你。 
     还可说成: 
     It's a pleasure to meet you. 
     I'm glad to have the opportunity to meet you. 
     6.Hi! I'm Amy. 
     你好,我是艾米。 
     还可说成: 
     Hello! My name is Amy. 
     Hi! You can call me Amy. 
     7.I'd like to introduce you to my partner. 
     请允许我向我的合作伙伴介绍你。 
     还可说成: 
     I would likemy partner to know you. 
     Allow me to introduce you to my partner. 
     应用解析: 
     likes and dislikes 好恶,爱憎;I like that!反语用以表示对语言不是或不当的反感。 
     :商务社交篇 
     8.I've heard much about you. 
     我知道很多关于你的事。 
     还可说成: 
     I know a lot of thing about you. 
     I know much about you. 
     谚语: 
     Hear much, speak little. 
     多听少说。 
     9.We have been ten-year friedns. 
     我们已经是10年的朋友了。 
     还可说成: 
     We have known each other for ten years. 
     I have been friends with him for ten years. 
     谚语: 
     A friend to all is a friend to none. 
     滥交者无友。 
     10.What's happening recently? 
     最近在忙什么? 
     还可说成: 
     What have you been up to? 
     What are you doing these days? 
     应用解析: 
     as it happens 碰巧赶上,恰好出现;happen on 碰巧赶上;be likely happen 可能要发生;happen to say 碰巧说起,偶然提到 
     11.I know your business is going strong recently. 
     我听说您最近生意兴隆啊! 
     还可说成: 
     I heard that your business is being prosperous these days. 
     Business is on the up grade at last. 
     12.I am sorry ti hear you are doing a losing business. 
     很遗憾听说您生意不顺。 
     还可说成: 
     Sorry to hear that your business is dull. 
     I feel sorry about that your business is stagnant now. 
     谚语: 
     There is no time to lose. 
     机不可失失不再来。 
     :商务社交篇 
     13.It's going pretty well. 
     一切很顺利。 
     还可说成: 
     It proceeded *** oothly. 
     Everything is OK. 
     应用解析: 
     pretty much 几乎,差不多;pretty soft 容易的;合算的; pretty soon 立刻;pretty to-do 混乱,骚乱 
     14.Thank you for ing. 
     感谢光临。 
     还可说成: 
     Thanks for stopping by. 
     Thank you for join us. 
     15.Thanks for agreeing to meet with me. 
     谢谢您同意与我会面。 
     还可说成 
     Thank you for taking the time to meet me. 
     I'm very thankful for youy meeting with me. 
     应用解析: 
     agree likes cats and dogs 水火不容;agree to something 同意某事;agree to differ 求同存异,各自保留不同意见 
     16.Please have a seat. 
     请坐。 
     还可说成: 
     Take a seat, please. 
     Would you take your seat, please? 
     应用解析: 
     by the seat of one's pants 凭直觉;凭本能;have a good seat 骑马的姿势很好;have a seat in Parliament 在议会中有一个席位 
     17.Can I offer you something to drink? 
     您想喝点什么? 
     还可说成: 
     What would you like to drink? 
     Would like something to drink? 
     应用解析: 
     offer something up to God 将某物奉献给上帝;offer to help somebody 表示愿意帮助某人;offer a new edy 上演一出新的喜剧